With Valentines Day just around the corner, we put together a simple plan for you and your special someone, to have a special romatic spa evening. Its a great Valentine Day Treat or anytime you want to add a little extra spice to your "recipe for love". So many times couples get so caught up with daily life and the annoyances that put so much strain on a relationship, we forget to show our appreciation for our parteners. A romantic evening alone has aways been a great way to put aside daily issues and reconnect.
This can be planned as a surprise or as an anticipated event with a romantic invitation sent out to your special someone in advanced.
First: Pick the Time and Date.
Second: If you have children arrange to have them spend the evening somewhere safe.
Third: Plan your special evening:
1) You can arrange to have food catered, so you do not have to worry about cooking. Or Here is a simple light meal to prepare in 30 minutes.
2) Pick the room you want to stage your special evening and get rid of any clutter at least temporaraly, add a few special touches like fresh flowers, and rose petals sprinkled around the room and on the table. Add decorative candles and put the lights down low, scent the air with a soft, light, fresh fragrance. Pick music that is romantic and have it playing low.
3) Wear something that make you feel absolutely gorgeous.
4) Have a special cocktail prepared and greet your special someone with it to start your romantic evening.
5) Don't talk about the problems of the day! Keep focused on apprieciating your partner, telling them how much they mean to you. And make this an opportunity to reconnect with the reasons you are with this person and hopefully it is because you love them.
6) Be flirty and let romance blossom... take a shower together, give each other a special massage, or just relax and enjoy each others company.
You don't have to wait till its Valentines Day to show your partner you love them. It is so much nicer and more meaningful when you do it spontaneously throughout the year. Make this the year you add more romance to your relationship. Love freely!